Got a call from Danni, Em and Tay today!! Woots I'm so happy! It's nice catching up with them once in a while. I've missed those bittches SO much. :)
Me and Jiyoon were in trouble in Biology today. Not huge trouble, that's a relief, and we sorta scram our way outta detention. :) You see, we got our Bio Cells test back today and Mr Moore kinda SUSPECTS us cheating. Just because our answers were... umn 80% the same. We're close friends that sit together in Bio and just happened to study the same notes before the test. Big Deal.
** But thanks Mr Moore for letting us off the hook,, we were SO afraid we had to see the head of Science or something. :) And i got the highest in class! Well, its not the best mark, but I'm fine with it. :)
Ohh right. We did this food test experiment too, and I sorta BROKE a test tube. I've said it and I'm gonna say it again, it wasn't my fault. The test tube just happened to be slippery.
Yupp, I have my purple braces on right now. It's kinda weird feeling, having metals in your mouth. Urghh, my dentist told me to bring my iPod while he fix my teeth, and I brought my phone to school, but I left the earphones at home. So all I did was just staring at the ceiling for 2 hours.
"In the middle of the night, when I'm in this dream, it's like a million little stars spelling out your name.'"
I never had THAT dream, but it seems sweet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment