Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday was again, a perfect day to remember.


Those were group photos. :) I like group photos. :)
So basically, I went back tp Puay Chai, and met up with the others : Joey, Yvonne, Jeanette, Jun Yee, Priscilla etc. None of them acting bitchy or anything, so that's a relief. :D Or maybe, im the bitchy one. Hah! I TRY not to, though.
We walked around, met friends, and took pictures.





We went to Lily's Cenario for dinner. The food was good, but I hoped next time, it wouldn't be much so.. awkward. :)Well, probably not looking so odd in these pictures, because it was fun all the same. :)



Jeanette and Jun Yee went home later, so me, Pris and Yvonne hung back around school to wait for our sisters.
It was a great time to catch up with each other's lives, sing along to music and took some really cool shots. :)
It's us,, and Miley Cyrus. :)
"Hide & Seek". Joey's awesome of an idea for a photo. :)

Geez, Joey is STILL the paparazzi, not that anyone's complaining. :)
MY awesome idea of a shot. You know the three senses monkey thingy? Well, now its three senses girls thingy. :)
Superstar-Taylor Swift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment